Monday, June 18, 2012

90's REALNESS from Ms. Gordon

Hello all of you fun loving kids,

I've decided to start my own blog talking about all of the great music that I find.  I currently live in Nashville, TN which is not only the home to country and Christian music (not that I have a problem with either... I am a good little boy who loves him some Jesus, and I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Dolly), but also to the most pretentious music in the world.  I love music that has a great beat, fabulous singing, and catchy melodies that get stuck in your head forever and ever AAAAAMEN!  Now, normally I love a good diva, but I listen to the divos as well;)  And my first DIVA to LOVE is Ms. Wynter Gordon.  HONEY!  Such a voice and that hair!  Wish I could pull off a fro (LOLs)!  Please check out her latest video, I found on another great blog here: http://www.electrocutieblog.com/
But check out the video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_Lx8mxhjY
She is giving me 90's diva REALNESS!

PS, anyone else CRAZAY excited for Rupal's Drag U tonight???

No comments:

Post a Comment